With polling dates yet to be announced, city residents are already in election mood. Campaigning by HS Phoolka candidate of Aam Aadmi Party began from February 16 in the form of Jhadu Yatra while SAD probable candidate and Dakha MLA Manpreet
Ayali is also actively campaigning in various areas of the city much before the formal announcement of his SAD ticket.
Early on Wednesday, Ayali was seen in Satpaul Mittal park in Sarabha Nagar where councillor Bhupinder Singh Bhinda had invited him. Though Bhinda had to announce the beautification plan of a park, however, the small function took the form of a rally as the residents posed Ayali as a candidate campaigning for the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Ayali too in his speech said, “I have been given an indication by the party that I may be given the ticket. So I am appealing to all to support me.” Industrialist Rajnish Ahuja, terming him a young candidate, said, he must be given a chance looking at the wave of change in the country.
Ayali attended few more public functions throughout the day. Phoolka, meanwhile, took out a rally on Chandigarh road with motorcycles, autos, cars among others.
Meanwhile, though Union Minister Maish Tewari is the Congress candidate, but he is yet to begin his campaign from Ludhiana. His supporters revealed that he will be campaigning in Ludhiana after the parliament session is over.
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews