Ludhiana-based companies saved a total of Rs 5 crore under the ongoing CII Ludhiana Cluster Project. The Cluster project was launched in July 2013 and seven companies joined hands to form a ‘Cluster for Competitiveness.’ The objective of the cluster was to learn and share with each other under the guidance of experts from CII Avantha Centre for Competitiveness for SME’s.
Ravinder Kumar, principal counselor, CII Avantha Centre for Competitiveness for SME’s said that in the last eight months, the members were able to enhance their manufacturing capabilities, improve their product quality and manpower management. By the end of this cluster which will be completed by July 2014, the member companies will be able to save approximately Rs 9 crore.
Kumar also briefed about the key features and services provided by CII Avantha Centre for Competitiveness. He said, “The avantha centre is a one stop shop for SME development, established in 2004.”
Sanjeev Pahwa, chairman, CII Punjab State Council said, “In today’s world the Indian industry is facing severe competition from international organisations due to liberalisation and opening up of the market. To face this global competition and to grow in this competitive scenario, the industry has to be cost competitive and should be innovative, as this will help the organisations to grow.”
Majestic Auto Limited, Ludhiana, Ajay Industries Limited, Jalandhar, Eurodec Paints Limited,Ludhiana, Mrs Bector’s Food Specialties Limited, Ludhiana, Ralson India Limited, Ludhiana & Shakunt Enterprises Ltd, Ludhiana, Sukhjit Agro Industries Limited are the companies that are part of the Ludhiana Cluster.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016