Ludhiana-based companies saved a total of Rs 5 crore under the ongoing CII Ludhiana Cluster Project. The Cluster project was launched in July 2013 and seven companies joined hands to form a ‘Cluster for Competitiveness.’ The objective of the cluster was to learn and share with each other under the guidance of experts from CII Avantha Centre for Competitiveness for SME’s.
Ravinder Kumar, principal counselor, CII Avantha Centre for Competitiveness for SME’s said that in the last eight months, the members were able to enhance their manufacturing capabilities, improve their product quality and manpower management. By the end of this cluster which will be completed by July 2014, the member companies will be able to save approximately Rs 9 crore.
Kumar also briefed about the key features and services provided by CII Avantha Centre for Competitiveness. He said, “The avantha centre is a one stop shop for SME development, established in 2004.”
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
Sanjeev Pahwa, chairman, CII Punjab State Council said, “In today’s world the Indian industry is facing severe competition from international organisations due to liberalisation and opening up of the market. To face this global competition and to grow in this competitive scenario, the industry has to be cost competitive and should be innovative, as this will help the organisations to grow.”
Majestic Auto Limited, Ludhiana, Ajay Industries Limited, Jalandhar, Eurodec Paints Limited,Ludhiana, Mrs Bector’s Food Specialties Limited, Ludhiana, Ralson India Limited, Ludhiana & Shakunt Enterprises Ltd, Ludhiana, Sukhjit Agro Industries Limited are the companies that are part of the Ludhiana Cluster.