A DAY after the BJP got a clear mandate, wax artist Chandershekar Parbhakar unveiled a wax statue of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. Parbhakar had started making it about two months back and has spent more than Rs 30,000 on making it.
“I started making it once I was sure that Modi wave is going to create a history in the country,” he said, unveiling the statue on Saturday.
Already, he has made 50 wax statues. Apart from covering actors Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan, he has also made statues of former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and chief minister Parkash Singh Badal.
Parbhakar said he had spoken to the local BJP leaders regarding Modi’s statue. He expressed hope that Modi would come to know about his efforts sooner or later.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016