A DAY after the BJP got a clear mandate, wax artist Chandershekar Parbhakar unveiled a wax statue of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. Parbhakar had started making it about two months back and has spent more than Rs 30,000 on making it.
“I started making it once I was sure that Modi wave is going to create a history in the country,” he said, unveiling the statue on Saturday.
Already, he has made 50 wax statues. Apart from covering actors Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Shah Rukh Khan, he has also made statues of former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and chief minister Parkash Singh Badal.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Parbhakar said he had spoken to the local BJP leaders regarding Modi’s statue. He expressed hope that Modi would come to know about his efforts sooner or later.