The cast and crew of upcoming Punjabi movie Kaum De Heere, based on biographical account of the true incidents of 1984 riots, was in the city on Sunday.
According to producer Satish Katyal, the film highlights the pain of 1984 Sikh riots and is based on biographical accounts of Satwant Singh and Beant Singh.
“Based on true events, as per the findings of Justice Thakkar Commission, the movie does not aim to create any controversy. Our only aim is to tell the audience the actual chain of events. We cannot change history, but we can learn lessons from it for a safer future,” said Katyal.
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
Punjabi lyricist and singer-turned-actor Raj Kakra, who plays the role of Beant Singh, model-turned-actor Sukhdeep Sukh, who plays the role of Satwant Singh, Sardar Sohi and Isha Sharma were also present.
Katyal added that the movie was an outcome of thorough research of legal records, published books and other material available in public domain. “There is nothing fictitious in it,” he added.
The direction, story, screenplay and dialogues are by Ravinder Ravi.