The Indian School Certificate (ISC) board announced the Class XII results on Saturday. Toppers list from various streams was dominated by all-rounders.
Breaking the trend, the toppers said that they never studied 24×7 and had a balanced time-tables. Topper’s percentage also broke last year’s record. In 2013, 94% was the highest in non-medical stream and 91.5% and 86% were the highest in commerce and medical respectively.
Riddhima Karwa, a student of non-medical from Sat Paul Mittal School, Urban Estate topped city with 96.25%. Karwa is also a table tennis player and aims for pursuing science. However, not engineering. “I have realised that engineering is not an awarding profession. Moreover, I want to break the myth that a non-medical students can only opt for engineering,” she said.
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
From medical stream, it was Raisin Saini, an excellent painter with fine arts as her additional subject who got 92.25%. “I have already got admission to University of South California, USA and will study neuroscience there,” said Saini.
Amandeep Kaur Grover, a student of commerce along with Akshay Jain from Sat Paul Mittal School topped commerce stream with 92.25%. Jain is also a table tennis player. Grover said she wants to clear IAS now.
From Arts stream, Namit Anand with 86% scored top position. He said, “I want to become a criminal lawyer.” Asked for his success mantra, he said, “I studied a night before exams but that does not mean I am suggesting others to do that.”
From Sacred Heart Convent School, Jamalpur, in commerce Ishan Dureja topped scoring 92%. Harleen Waraich topped medical with 90.75%. Gurinderjeet Singh Grewal of non-medical topped with 89.25%.