Though free treatment of drug addicts is being done in de-addiction centres across the state, but Dr Inderjeet Singh, running D N Kotnis Acupuncture hospital at Salem Tabri in a letter written to the health minister Surjit Kumar Jayani said that they should follow an integrated approach in treating the patients.
He suggested that apart from allopathy even homeopathy and acupuncture should also be added in the line of treatment. Dr Inderjeet said, “At the moment treatment in Government’s de-addiction centres’ is being done through allopathy only which does not only takes more time to get cured but is also costly.
He told the health minister that he had been following integrated approach in his de-addiction centre inside this hospital for the past many years and had treated more than 4000 patients as well.
He stated that addicts face a number of problems during treatment which include: body pains, insomnia and many others which can be dealt with integrated approach.
Dr Inderjeet had given this letter to the health minister during his recent visit to the city.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016