INDUSTRIAL associations — Federation of Industrial and Commercial Organisation (FICO), Janta Nagar Small Scale Industries Association and Ludhiana Bicycle and Engineering Parts Association — on Saturday announced boycott of Independent candidate Simarjit Singh Bains.
High drama was witnessed at the office of PSPCL, Janta Nagar, on late Thursday when supporters of Independent candidate Simarjit Bains reached there and accused PSPCL officials of issuing notices to Bains supporters on the directions of Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal.
“What were the officials doing at 11.30 pm in the office? Why did they run away when my supporters reached there? I have already submitted a complaint to the Election Commission. Deputy CM ordered them to find all records and penalise my supporters and issue them notices,” claimed Bains.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
However, PSPCL chief engineer Rachpal Singh said, “It is all a cooked up story of Bains and his supporters. Our employees are busy in election duty and they were doing some late night work to dispose of pending files. Also, Janta Nagar office is our Suvidha centre and work there goes on for 24 hours.”
On Saturday, Gurmeet Singh Kular, chairman of FICO, said, “PSPCL officials were working on demand notices of new connections which have to be issued to small and medium scale industries in Janta Nagar. Bains cooked up the whole story to seek attention and it was a political stunt. We announce boycott of Bains.”
While Bains forwarded a complaint to the EC regarding the whole issue, the PSPCL is yet to take any action against Bains.