INDUSTRIAL associations — Federation of Industrial and Commercial Organisation (FICO), Janta Nagar Small Scale Industries Association and Ludhiana Bicycle and Engineering Parts Association — on Saturday announced boycott of Independent candidate Simarjit Singh Bains.
High drama was witnessed at the office of PSPCL, Janta Nagar, on late Thursday when supporters of Independent candidate Simarjit Bains reached there and accused PSPCL officials of issuing notices to Bains supporters on the directions of Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal.
“What were the officials doing at 11.30 pm in the office? Why did they run away when my supporters reached there? I have already submitted a complaint to the Election Commission. Deputy CM ordered them to find all records and penalise my supporters and issue them notices,” claimed Bains.
However, PSPCL chief engineer Rachpal Singh said, “It is all a cooked up story of Bains and his supporters. Our employees are busy in election duty and they were doing some late night work to dispose of pending files. Also, Janta Nagar office is our Suvidha centre and work there goes on for 24 hours.”
On Saturday, Gurmeet Singh Kular, chairman of FICO, said, “PSPCL officials were working on demand notices of new connections which have to be issued to small and medium scale industries in Janta Nagar. Bains cooked up the whole story to seek attention and it was a political stunt. We announce boycott of Bains.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
While Bains forwarded a complaint to the EC regarding the whole issue, the PSPCL is yet to take any action against Bains.