Sharing that the second edition of Indo-Pak International Trade Expo, IPEX-14, will be held for four days from February 13 to 17 at Hotel Gulmor, Upkar Singh Ahuja, Convener, Ludhiana Zone, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry, while addressing the
press conference said that this would be the twelfth such expo in the series of trade fairs being organised by PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry to promote bilateral trade.
The exhibits will range from Pakistani onyx marble, textiles, dry fruits from Kabul, Kashmiri carpets, Jaipur jewellery, home appliances, wellness and healthcare products, high-end leather bags and crockery, quilts, besides wrought iron furniture and artificial flowers among others.
“The very objective of organising such expos is to engage masses in people to people dialogue leading to peace and harmony,” Ahuja said.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing