The Indian Overseas Bank, Ludhiana region, inaugurated the region’s second all-woman branch in Model Town on Sunday. The branch was inaugurated by Santosh Thakur and Jalan, the oldest woman customer of the branch.
Harminder Kaur, branch manager of Ludhiana’s first all-woman branch, branch mangers of other branches and staff members of other branches were also present.
Neetika Sinha, branch manager of the new branch, said that this was a step towards women empowerment through financial inclusion which would also enable women to become financially independent. Although the branch is staffed only by women, it would render services to all members of society.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen