The country is becoming conducive for investment and atmosphere is changing, said newly appointed Governor of Chhattisgarh and former deputy CM of Punjab Balramji Das Tandon on Wednesday.
He was speaking at a function organised by Ludhiana Management Association as part of its 36th annual day celebrations. Tandon, a senior BJP leader was seen lauding the efforts of the BJP-led government in the centre and said that new policies were being formed by the central government for the betterment of the country. However, he added that his new responsibility in Chhattisgarh was challenging as there is an armed struggle.
He said that we have an agrarian society but Ludhiana industrialists are working hard to bring the city on the roadmap of the country.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls