Rising to fame after portraying as ‘Prerna’ in Kasauti Zindagi Kii almost 10 years back, television actor Shweta Tiwari said that ‘rough patch in her life has passed and now she enjoys a personal connect with audiences.’
First ever female winner of reality show Bigg Boss Season 4, Tiwari who was in Ludhiana on Saturday for a promotional event of a pesticide manufacturing company said, “Bigg Boss Season 4 did not change my life at all. Rather the show has changed the outlook of the people towards me. Earlier, I was ‘The Shweta Tiwari’ for them, the television actor but now they know me personally. They have seen my real side on the show.”
Passing through a rough patch after getting divorced from Raja Chaudhary, Tiwari who was accompanied by her husband Abhinav Kohli said that ‘her life is back on track.’ “I am really happy after marrying Abhinav. He is caring and honest,” she said.
Sharing her love for Punjab she said, “I have been here multiple times especially Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar. Now even my in-laws are in Jalandhar.” Punjabi food including maa ki daal and sarson ka saag are her favorites, she said. “A crave for Punjabi food. I do not mind adding extra few kilos in exchange of Punjabi food,” she said.
Asked about friends she made during Bigg Boss 4, despite heated fights with inmate Dolly Bindra, she said, “I am in touch with Ashmit Patel, Sara Khan and Sameer Soni and will continue to be in touch with them.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Tiwari added that she learnt the importance of family living in Bigg Boss house. “I realised that we can snub our family when angry but no one can replace them,” said Shweta who will now be seen in series Bal veer as ‘Bhasm Pari’ soon.
On her decision to promote a pesticide company, she said, “I had no knowledge about what agriculture is all about. It was like playing farming games on Facebook till I joined this venture. Now, I know what difficulties farmers face.”