Rising to fame after portraying as ‘Prerna’ in Kasauti Zindagi Kii almost 10 years back, television actor Shweta Tiwari said that ‘rough patch in her life has passed and now she enjoys a personal connect with audiences.’
First ever female winner of reality show Bigg Boss Season 4, Tiwari who was in Ludhiana on Saturday for a promotional event of a pesticide manufacturing company said, “Bigg Boss Season 4 did not change my life at all. Rather the show has changed the outlook of the people towards me. Earlier, I was ‘The Shweta Tiwari’ for them, the television actor but now they know me personally. They have seen my real side on the show.”
Passing through a rough patch after getting divorced from Raja Chaudhary, Tiwari who was accompanied by her husband Abhinav Kohli said that ‘her life is back on track.’ “I am really happy after marrying Abhinav. He is caring and honest,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Sharing her love for Punjab she said, “I have been here multiple times especially Ludhiana, Jalandhar and Amritsar. Now even my in-laws are in Jalandhar.” Punjabi food including maa ki daal and sarson ka saag are her favorites, she said. “A crave for Punjabi food. I do not mind adding extra few kilos in exchange of Punjabi food,” she said.
Asked about friends she made during Bigg Boss 4, despite heated fights with inmate Dolly Bindra, she said, “I am in touch with Ashmit Patel, Sara Khan and Sameer Soni and will continue to be in touch with them.”
Tiwari added that she learnt the importance of family living in Bigg Boss house. “I realised that we can snub our family when angry but no one can replace them,” said Shweta who will now be seen in series Bal veer as ‘Bhasm Pari’ soon.
On her decision to promote a pesticide company, she said, “I had no knowledge about what agriculture is all about. It was like playing farming games on Facebook till I joined this venture. Now, I know what difficulties farmers face.”