Police on Monday found weapons from a kuchcha drain at Kaint village which falls under Dehlon police station. The stock has stickers of ‘Khalistan Zindabad’, ‘made in Khalistan’ and is in good condition.
ADCP Satvir Singh Atwal said though the stickers indicated the motive of the people behind these weapons, that had been foiled. “SHO A S Brar had got a tip-off about this stock,” added Atwal. The stock is four-five years old as per the manufacturing date.
Most of it is made in China or Germany. It includes three rocket launchers, 15 pistols of 30 bore (made in China), 10 pistols of 0.45 bore, 11 magazines, six revolvers of 0.32 bore, one revolver each of 0.38 bore and 0.450 bore and seven desi pistols. An FIR was lodged against unknown persons. Weapons in a huge quantity were also found from Sidhwan Khurd during pond cleaning work a few days back. It included 8 kg RDX powder as well.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016