Police on Monday found weapons from a kuchcha drain at Kaint village which falls under Dehlon police station. The stock has stickers of ‘Khalistan Zindabad’, ‘made in Khalistan’ and is in good condition.
ADCP Satvir Singh Atwal said though the stickers indicated the motive of the people behind these weapons, that had been foiled. “SHO A S Brar had got a tip-off about this stock,” added Atwal. The stock is four-five years old as per the manufacturing date.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
Most of it is made in China or Germany. It includes three rocket launchers, 15 pistols of 30 bore (made in China), 10 pistols of 0.45 bore, 11 magazines, six revolvers of 0.32 bore, one revolver each of 0.38 bore and 0.450 bore and seven desi pistols. An FIR was lodged against unknown persons. Weapons in a huge quantity were also found from Sidhwan Khurd during pond cleaning work a few days back. It included 8 kg RDX powder as well.