IT was the first visit of Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal to Sadulgarh constituency of Mansa district after the Lok Sabha elections. The Badal bahu had got lead of more than 20,000 votes from this constituency and perhaps it was the saving grace for her, but she turned up to thank the voters more than three months after winning the election.
Harsimrat cites lack of time and busy schedule as an Union minister, as the main reason for this delay at all the public meetings at Kotdharmu, Jhunir and Sardulgarh. She had secured lead of over 35,000 votes from Lambi constituency and Sardulgarh was at number 2.
She had come for a thanks rally in Lambi after about a month of winning her election.
Harsimrat was yesterday in Mansa city and that too was her first visit after winning the election, while she is yet to meet public in Bathinda Urban and Rural areas of her constituency.
Meanwhile, the minister paid obeisance at historical Gurudwara Sulisar Sahib in Sardulgarh before attending the public meetings. At the gurdwara she also did sewa and had langar with other devotees. Interestingly, she was served water from a mineral water bottle in the langar hall, though it was in the gurdwara utensil. Security personnel of the Union minister were seen roaming inside langar hall wearing shoes. Similar was the scene even yesterday in a Mansa gurdwara, when Harsimrat had gone to take langar there.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn