IT was the first visit of Union Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal to Sadulgarh constituency of Mansa district after the Lok Sabha elections. The Badal bahu had got lead of more than 20,000 votes from this constituency and perhaps it was the saving grace for her, but she turned up to thank the voters more than three months after winning the election.
Harsimrat cites lack of time and busy schedule as an Union minister, as the main reason for this delay at all the public meetings at Kotdharmu, Jhunir and Sardulgarh. She had secured lead of over 35,000 votes from Lambi constituency and Sardulgarh was at number 2.
She had come for a thanks rally in Lambi after about a month of winning her election.
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
Harsimrat was yesterday in Mansa city and that too was her first visit after winning the election, while she is yet to meet public in Bathinda Urban and Rural areas of her constituency.
Meanwhile, the minister paid obeisance at historical Gurudwara Sulisar Sahib in Sardulgarh before attending the public meetings. At the gurdwara she also did sewa and had langar with other devotees. Interestingly, she was served water from a mineral water bottle in the langar hall, though it was in the gurdwara utensil. Security personnel of the Union minister were seen roaming inside langar hall wearing shoes. Similar was the scene even yesterday in a Mansa gurdwara, when Harsimrat had gone to take langar there.