Tension between two sects of Namdharis refuses to die down as followers of Thakur Dilip Singh met Deputy Police Commissioner Nilambari Jagdale on Monday and submitted their complaint that they were not allowed to enter gurdwaras of Namdharis at many places in the city. They stated that followers of the new guru of one sect of Namdharis, Thakur Uday Singh, were not allowing them to enter the gurdwaras.
The DCP was urged to get the tension resolved. Clashes have happened in gurdwaras of Delhi, Amritsar and many other places between the two sects.
After the death of guru of Namdharis, Satguru Jagjit Singh, tension between the followers of Thakur Dilip Singh and Uday Singh has been simmering. Though at Bhaini Sahib, Uday Singh is the successor now, clashes have happened at many places between followers of both sects.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai