Thirteen-year-old Mayank Jain was on Wednesday morning kidnapped allegedly by her father Sunil Jain. Mayank was living with his mother Mona Jain as his parents had separated 3 years back following marital dispute.
However, on Wednesday morning Mayank was at a shop in Aman Park to buy some stationary material when a swift car came near the shop and took the child away.
Later, when the shopkeeper was shown pictures of Sunil Jain, he confirmed that the same person took Mayank away. Police raided Sunil Jain’s house in Malerkotla but he was not there. He was a student of Tagore public School. Police, has booked Jain for the alleged kidnapping but is yet to trace the child.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls