Amid heart rendering scenes, parents of three boys who died under mysterious conditions sat on a candlelight vigil outside sdivision number 8 police station on Friday.
The three boys, Abhishek Banerjee, Sukdeep Bhatia and Abhinav Sachdeva, died under mysterious circumstances and drug overdose was the reason for the deaths as per police.
Parents along with many others said that it was a wake up call not only for the police but also for the masses in general as drug addiction was spreading like wild fire in Punjab. Though the trio were addicts, but they had left addiction few months back before their deaths, maintained the parents.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Santokh Gill who was sitting along with aggrieved parents said, “Today is Sukhdeep’s birthday. We are making masses aware that tomorrow it can be someone else’s son or daughter.
Drug addiction is a social issue and it has spoiled the three families.”
Parents of the three boys were not happy with the police investigation. They alleged that the police was trying to evade the actual reason behind their death.