Amid heart rendering scenes, parents of three boys who died under mysterious conditions sat on a candlelight vigil outside sdivision number 8 police station on Friday.
The three boys, Abhishek Banerjee, Sukdeep Bhatia and Abhinav Sachdeva, died under mysterious circumstances and drug overdose was the reason for the deaths as per police.
Parents along with many others said that it was a wake up call not only for the police but also for the masses in general as drug addiction was spreading like wild fire in Punjab. Though the trio were addicts, but they had left addiction few months back before their deaths, maintained the parents.
Santokh Gill who was sitting along with aggrieved parents said, “Today is Sukhdeep’s birthday. We are making masses aware that tomorrow it can be someone else’s son or daughter.
Drug addiction is a social issue and it has spoiled the three families.”
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Parents of the three boys were not happy with the police investigation. They alleged that the police was trying to evade the actual reason behind their death.