In a shocking incident, 60-year-old Rakesh Dutta running pharmacy shops in DMCH by the name of Dutta Pharmacists shot himself dead on Thursday.
He along with his younger brother used to run this business. As per information, Dutta had been in tension for the past many days because of financial problems.
About 7 am he went to the bathroom at his Model Gram-based house. Within minutes the family heard a gunshot and they found Dutta dead inside the bathroom. He shot himself with his licensed .32 bore pistol.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Police have lodged an FIR against 16 people whose names were given by the family members. They have been booked for abetment to suicide.