In a shocking incident, 60-year-old Rakesh Dutta running pharmacy shops in DMCH by the name of Dutta Pharmacists shot himself dead on Thursday.
He along with his younger brother used to run this business. As per information, Dutta had been in tension for the past many days because of financial problems.
About 7 am he went to the bathroom at his Model Gram-based house. Within minutes the family heard a gunshot and they found Dutta dead inside the bathroom. He shot himself with his licensed .32 bore pistol.
Police have lodged an FIR against 16 people whose names were given by the family members. They have been booked for abetment to suicide.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review