For the first time, SAD has two Presidents for Ludhiana Urban. The party has divided Ludhiana Urban’s six constituencies as per the vote bank among two Presidents. Likewise Madan Lal Bagga is the President of Urban-1 with constituencies North, central and west while Harbhajan Singh Dang is President of Urban-2 with constituencies — East, South and Atam Nagar.
SAD appointed two Presidents as per the vote bank as Urban 1 has more Hindu votes. Hence, a Hindu face has been appointed while in constituencies with more Sikh voters, a Sikh leader has been appointed.
Bagga confirming the same said, “Earlier Ludhiana had three constituencies but after de-limitation, more constituencies were added.” Bagga, who was previously the vice-chairman of Trade board, said, “I am acustomed to the problems of industrialists and in my area of the people are industrialists. It becomes easy for me to see to their problems.” Dang too wants to increase his vote bank.
In both Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha elections, SAD performed badly in Ludhiana city. Of the six constituencies in the city, SAD has only one. Two are with Independent candidates and the rest are with Congress. Even in the Lok Sabha election, SAD finished at 3rd place.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More