Protesting against the amendments made to the tripartite agreement by the Punjab government by extending retirement age of the CMD, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited, from 62 years to 65 years, Baldev Singh, president of the Punjab State Electricity Board Employees’ Association, said engineers of the department would be switching off their mobile phones from 3 pm to 6 pm on April 2, 9 and 16.
They would be sitting on a protest dharna at PSPCL head office, Patiala, on April 25.
Film released in Ishmeet’s memory
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
LUDHIANA: Budding singer and winner of Star Voice of India Ishmeet Singh, 20, passed away in Maldives in 2008. Keeping his memories alive, his father Gurpinder Singh, under the banner of Ishmeet Films, released movie Satguru Tumre Kaaj Saware on Thursday.
A telefilm in Punjabi, the movie gives out the message to have faith in God.
The movie will also be screened in Canada, New Zealand and the UK. Talking to Newsline, Gurpinder Singh, who is also one of the 24 actors in the film, said, “The title of the movie is the same as the title of Ishmeet’s first album.
The verses recorded in his voice have been used as music in the film.” It is a family drama and the premiere will be held in Ludhiana. ens