The dress rehearsal for the Republic Day function was held at Guru Nanak Stadium on Friday.
Earlier, the function was supposed to be organised at SCD Government College. However, on Friday, the administration changed the venue to Guru Nanak Stadium due to inclement weather.
The city had received heavy rainfall two days back. Therefore, the venue was shifted.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Even on the Independence Day, the function as well the venue had to be shifted to the Guru Nanak Stadium at the last minute because of heavy rainfall on the intervening night of August 14 and 15.
The Police Commissioner inspected the parade on Friday. On January 26, however, Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal will inspect the parade and hoist the flag.