In Monday’s operation conducted by the Vigilance Bureau (VB), dhabha owner Surinder Pal was arrested. Now it has come out that he was acting as an agent for a few CIA employees.
On Monday, a VB team had caught Sub-Inspector Darbara Singh of CIA staff and Surinder Pal, owner of Pandit Da Dhabha located near the CIA office, on charges of corruption while Head Constable Kanwaljit Singh ran away.
The VB officials acted on the complaint of one Jagjit Kaur of Shimlapuri whose son Jassi was caught in a case of mobile theft. Kaur said that she had requested the police not to beat his son and release him early for which a bribe of Rs 15,000 was sought by Kanwaljit Singh. Kaur had already paid Rs 10,000 and the rest was to be paid on Monday.
On Monday when Kaur came to give the money, she was told to go to Pandit Da Dhabha where Darbara Singh was sitting. But he himself did not take the money and instead told the woman to give the money to Surinder Pal. While Kaur was giving money, the VB officials reached the spot and arrested Surinder as well as Darbara. Kanwaljit Singh was in the office at that time and ran away quickly.
Police have booked all three of them on charges of corruption. SSP (vigilance) Satinder Singh said that the dhabha owner was acting as an agent for money collection and the VB will be finding more details during investigation.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched