Congress councillors led by leader of opposition Hemraj Aggarwal on Wednesday protested against the ruling SAD-BJP alliance at MC headquarters Zone A.
Congress alleged that Mayor Harcharan Singh Gohalwaria is supporting the culprits in alleged city bus scam, outdoor advertising scam and also not calling House meeting intentionally to escape the questions of opposition.
“We demand a high-level enquiry in city bus scam and advertisement tenders. Also we want an house meeting to be called at the earliest,” said Parminder Mehta, spokesperson Congress councillors.
BJP too said that house meeting should be called at the earliest. “In the past, commissioners have changed very frequently.
“Former commissioner Shruti Singh did not utter a word during the last meeting which was an embarrassment. Now we want Pradeep Aggarwal to come fully prepared for meetings. Issues such as stray dog menace need immediate attention and Mayor should call meetings,” said Inder Aggarwal, BJP councillor.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched