Congress councillors led by leader of opposition Hemraj Aggarwal on Wednesday protested against the ruling SAD-BJP alliance at MC headquarters Zone A.
Congress alleged that Mayor Harcharan Singh Gohalwaria is supporting the culprits in alleged city bus scam, outdoor advertising scam and also not calling House meeting intentionally to escape the questions of opposition.
“We demand a high-level enquiry in city bus scam and advertisement tenders. Also we want an house meeting to be called at the earliest,” said Parminder Mehta, spokesperson Congress councillors.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
BJP too said that house meeting should be called at the earliest. “In the past, commissioners have changed very frequently.
“Former commissioner Shruti Singh did not utter a word during the last meeting which was an embarrassment. Now we want Pradeep Aggarwal to come fully prepared for meetings. Issues such as stray dog menace need immediate attention and Mayor should call meetings,” said Inder Aggarwal, BJP councillor.