In pursuance of his firm resolve to make Punjab a drug free state, the Chief Minister on Saturday initiated his two-day whirlwind tour of all the drug de-addiction centres across the state along with experts and key officers of the health department.
Badal visited the drug de-addiction centres at Batala, Gurdaspur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, and Kapurthala and inspected the infrastructure and the medical facilities being offered by these centres to the drug addicts undergoing detoxification in these centres. During interaction with the Chief Minister, drug addicts and their families expressed satisfaction over the state’s drive against the drug menace.
Interacting with mediapersons during his visit at the ESI Hospital centre, the CM — while expressing contentment over the functioning of these centres — said that with the concerted efforts of the state government, Punjab would soon become a “drug-free state”.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations