The declaration of class X results by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday was a moment of celebration for hundreds of students across the city.
The system of cumulative grade point assessment (CGPA) introduced by the CBSE almost four years ago relieved students of the pressure to secure highest percentage as now students scoring more than 95% marks are given 10 CGPA. Those scoring less than 4 CGPA are considered fail.
However, this has also left students with no zeal and enthusiasm to study harder and secure top rank, feel some students and parents.
The results were declared on Tuesday evening with school campuses full of fun and frolic.
While from Kundan Vidya Mandir, Civil Lines, 54 students scored perfect 10 score, from Greenland Public School, Jalandhar bypass, 65 out of 264 students scored 10 CGPA.
As many as 43 students out of 364 scored perfect 10 score from BCM Arya Model Senior Secondary School. From Guru Nanak Public School, Sarabha Nagar, a total of 45 out of 355 students scored perfect 10.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
As many as 23 out of 196 students scored 10 CGPA from Guru Nanak International School, Model Town, while 26 out of 239 students of Sacred Heart Senior Secondary School, BRS Nagar, scored perfect 10.
As many as 58 students out of 337 scored 10 CGPA from DAV Public School, BRS Nagar. Thirteen students from Sacred Heart Convent School, Sarabha Nagar; four students from Tagore Public School, Aggar Nagar, and 26 students from Spring Dale School, Sherpur, scored perfect score of 10.
As many as 10 students out of 116 from Ryan International School, Jamalpur, also scored 10 CGPA.