The star cast of Punjabi comedy flick Mr & Mrs 420 was in the city on Tuesday.
Addressing the media at Yellow Chillies, Yuvraj Hans, son of singer Hans Raj Hans and lead actor in the movie, said, “The film is about four boys from a remote village who are popular for their failure stories. They move to a city to realise their dreams. They make every possible effort to escape from their problems but end up inviting unavoidable troubles for themselves, giving many instances to viewers to laugh out loud.”
He added that the unique point in the film would be to see “male star cast playing female roles to bluff people”.
Other than Yuvraj Hans, the cast includes Jassi Gill, Babbal Rai, Binu Dhillon, Swati Kapoor, Avantika Hundal and Shruti Sodhi.
The shooting of the film was held in and around Chandigarh. The film is scheduled to release on March 14.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review