With little time left for campaigning, candidates are using novel methods to reach out to the masses as they cannot personally visit each and every area.
Audio visual videos of Congress candidate Ravneet Singh Bittu can be seen playing in many areas. In old city areas former Congress councillor Parminder Mehta had displayed his video over an LCD screen.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
In the video, Bittu is seen with folded hands giving speeches and even feeling sorry as he was not able to visit the area personally. “The area is so big, so we are using this method too,” Mehta said.
The SAD’s Manpreet Singh Ayali too believes that though he had got almost two months to campaign, still it was not possible for him to visit each and every village. Therefore, his voice messages are played on the mike before the other candidates start their speeches. Ayali feels sorry in his messages that he was not able to come personally.
AAP candidate H S Phoolka, however, focuses more on Arvind Kejriwal. Therefore, his supporters can be seen playing videos of Kejriwal at many points where Phoolka either gets late to reach or is not able to come.
Simarjeet Singh Bains, the Independent candidate, is very active on the social media, but he is lagging behind in this field as he is not following any of these methods; he is rather visiting the constituency himself or is sending his supporters in his place.