With little time left for campaigning, candidates are using novel methods to reach out to the masses as they cannot personally visit each and every area.
Audio visual videos of Congress candidate Ravneet Singh Bittu can be seen playing in many areas. In old city areas former Congress councillor Parminder Mehta had displayed his video over an LCD screen.
In the video, Bittu is seen with folded hands giving speeches and even feeling sorry as he was not able to visit the area personally. “The area is so big, so we are using this method too,” Mehta said.
The SAD’s Manpreet Singh Ayali too believes that though he had got almost two months to campaign, still it was not possible for him to visit each and every village. Therefore, his voice messages are played on the mike before the other candidates start their speeches. Ayali feels sorry in his messages that he was not able to come personally.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
AAP candidate H S Phoolka, however, focuses more on Arvind Kejriwal. Therefore, his supporters can be seen playing videos of Kejriwal at many points where Phoolka either gets late to reach or is not able to come.
Simarjeet Singh Bains, the Independent candidate, is very active on the social media, but he is lagging behind in this field as he is not following any of these methods; he is rather visiting the constituency himself or is sending his supporters in his place.