The students of Vocational Rehabilitation Training Centre for Blind remembered their ‘old mate’ through prayers on Thursday.
Sheteshpal Sharma, who passed away almost three years back when he was 25, was remembered by the school and his family by distributing scholarships to the poor students.
Sharma who died in an accident used to spend time with the students of this school regularly before leaving for England for higher studies. After his death, his father Gaganpal Sharma formed a trust in memory of his son which provides education to around 130 poor students.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Sara Johnson, director of the school, told Newsline, “Sheteshpal used to visit our school regularly and bring chocolates and cakes for our students. Now his father’s trust is helping in education of six blind students of our school and also providing medical facilities for poor children.”