The students of Vocational Rehabilitation Training Centre for Blind remembered their ‘old mate’ through prayers on Thursday.
Sheteshpal Sharma, who passed away almost three years back when he was 25, was remembered by the school and his family by distributing scholarships to the poor students.
Sharma who died in an accident used to spend time with the students of this school regularly before leaving for England for higher studies. After his death, his father Gaganpal Sharma formed a trust in memory of his son which provides education to around 130 poor students.
Sara Johnson, director of the school, told Newsline, “Sheteshpal used to visit our school regularly and bring chocolates and cakes for our students. Now his father’s trust is helping in education of six blind students of our school and also providing medical facilities for poor children.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched