From orange caps to Modi masks and flags, there were many things that the Bharatiya Janata Party put on display to show that ‘Modi wave’ does exist in Ludhiana.
Reportedly, the factories in nearby areas at Jalandhar bypass declared half day off for its labourers as they were asked to report for the rally at Dana mandi. Not only labourers but also farmers and villagers from Dakha, constituency of candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali, were transported in buses to the rally venue.
Flaunting Modi jackets, caps and masks, even children of 10-15 years of age were seen chanting ‘Ab ki Baar Modi Sarkaar’ slogan as Modi was addressing the masses. The slogans and hooting in the middle of his speech added an element of suspicion, raising doubts over genuineness of the crowd present.
Even when Modi asked questions like “how many of you got jobs from Congress government”, the BJP workers in orange dress code hooted the maximum.
Talking to Newsline, a visitor from Pandori village, said, “We have come here in the buses provided by Manpreet Singh Ayali. He has fetched the entire male population of the village on his own expense.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More