The BJP on Friday held an invitation rally, inviting the masses for the February 23 Fateh Rally to be held at Jagraon where the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will be the main speaker.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma and senior BJP leaders were seen in a cavalcade of cars, open jeeps on Ferozepur road, Jagraon bridge, Shivpuri and many other areas, inviting people to come in large numbers to the Jagraon rally. The vehicles caused a traffic jam for the rest of the commuters.
Sharma said, “We will be having a record gathering of spectators. Apart from Punjab, we are hiring buses from Haryana as well. As of now, the response is unprecedented.”
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
A target of 100 buses per constituency has already been given by Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal to all the constituency incharges which will add up to 11,700 buses. Many leaders are even bringing more than 250 buses from each constituency as well.
Sharma said, “The pandal is huge; it is spread across 96 acres. We will be accommodating lakhs in that pandal. Already thousands will be coming overnight so as to avoid any inconvenience on the rally day.”
Apart from cars, the other vehicles including motorcycles and scooters were also part of this rally in which BJP leaders Satpal Gosain, district BJP president Parveen Bansal, BJP councillors, Mahila Morcha members and many others were seen.