The BJP on Friday held an invitation rally, inviting the masses for the February 23 Fateh Rally to be held at Jagraon where the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will be the main speaker.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma and senior BJP leaders were seen in a cavalcade of cars, open jeeps on Ferozepur road, Jagraon bridge, Shivpuri and many other areas, inviting people to come in large numbers to the Jagraon rally. The vehicles caused a traffic jam for the rest of the commuters.
Sharma said, “We will be having a record gathering of spectators. Apart from Punjab, we are hiring buses from Haryana as well. As of now, the response is unprecedented.”
A target of 100 buses per constituency has already been given by Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal to all the constituency incharges which will add up to 11,700 buses. Many leaders are even bringing more than 250 buses from each constituency as well.
Sharma said, “The pandal is huge; it is spread across 96 acres. We will be accommodating lakhs in that pandal. Already thousands will be coming overnight so as to avoid any inconvenience on the rally day.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Apart from cars, the other vehicles including motorcycles and scooters were also part of this rally in which BJP leaders Satpal Gosain, district BJP president Parveen Bansal, BJP councillors, Mahila Morcha members and many others were seen.