The BJP on Friday held an invitation rally, inviting the masses for the February 23 Fateh Rally to be held at Jagraon where the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will be the main speaker.
BJP state president Kamal Sharma and senior BJP leaders were seen in a cavalcade of cars, open jeeps on Ferozepur road, Jagraon bridge, Shivpuri and many other areas, inviting people to come in large numbers to the Jagraon rally. The vehicles caused a traffic jam for the rest of the commuters. Sharma said, “We will be having a record gathering of spectators. Apart from Punjab, we are hiring buses from Haryana as well. As of now, the response is unprecedented.”
A target of 100 buses per constituency has already been given by Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal to all the constituency incharges which will add up to 11,700 buses. Many leaders are even bringing more than 250 buses from each constituency as well.
Sharma said, “The pandal is huge; it is spread across 96 acres. We will be accommodating lakhs in that pandal. Already thousands will be coming overnight so as to avoid any inconvenience on the rally day.”
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Apart from cars, the other vehicles including motorcycles and scooters were also part of this rally in which BJP leaders Satpal Gosain, district BJP president Parveen Bansal, BJP councillors, Mahila Morcha members and many others were seen.