Independent MLA and candidate for Lok Sabha election Simarjeet Singh Bains on Sunday filed yet another complaint to the Chief Election Commissioner of India complaining against the police.
He alleged that the police were threatening his supporters and asking for the names of the people who were attending the meetings in support of Bains along with their phone numbers. People were being threatened not to organise meetings in his support. This was seen more in Shimlapuri area.
Bain once again demanded transfer of Police Commissioner P S Gill.
The Independent candidate had submitted a complaint a few days back as well along with a video footage which has been uploaded on Facebook too.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Police Commissioner P S Gill said, “We are getting complaints almost on a daily basis and we are filing replies to the Election Commission. None of our employees is free to ask about the phone numbers and other details from a person in an election meeting and this is none of our business. We will send our reply as and when the complaint is forwarded to us.”