As the DC office staff was on state-wide strike on Wednesday, help of Government teachers was sought to get the work of 2 lakh atta-dal cards done.
Though it was supposed to be a joint exercise of all the departments, but most of the load fell on the teachers as the employees of DC office were striking. However, the teachers had to stay in school till late on Wednesday to do the paper work related to blue cards being made for atta-dal scheme of the Punjab Government. The teachers have been called in school even on Thursday althought its a holiday on account of Mahashivratri.
Information revealed that in number of schools, the cards and the forms did not reached even on Wednesday and the teachers have been told to stay back in schools. Lack of proper transport with the staff deployed to bring the forms and cards was the main reason.
As the forms and cards did not reach a number of schools, the female staff was told to leave by 6.30 pm while male staff stayed back even after 7pm.
Such incidents were reported from schools located along Southern bypass road.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
D C Rajat Aggarwal when asked said, “Work in most of the schools were finished by Wednesday afternoon only and I am not aware as whether few teachers were told to stay back even after school hours. It is a joint exercise of all the department and it is for a noble cause and hence every one should co-operate.”
Teachers were asked to contribute little bit as from March 1 they will be involved with the final exams of the students, he added.