Notably, it will be Kejriwal’s first visit to the state after Lok Sabha elections.
Kejriwal will be part of the two-day executive body meeting that will decide the strategy of the party and to decide on whether to contest in the upcoming by polls or not. AAP had recently announced that it will not be contesting Harayana Assembly polls.
The party will also be focusing on pushing the membership drive and even to prepare for mission 2017 in Punjab for the Assembly elections.
Sangrur MP Bhagwant Mann said that he will be taking up the issue of Kabaddi league being organised in Punjab in Parliament besides writing to the International Olympic committee, United Nations office and Union Sports Ministry to check the authenticity of international Kabaddi tournaments.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016