While there are no answers to the unsolved questions regarding the death of 21-year-old Abhishek Banerjee who had died due to suspected drug overdose, another body was recovered from Jalandhar bypass on Friday. Drug overdose is being suspected in this case as well.
The victim was identified as 24-year-old Hari Kishan who worked as a driver in a private company. Babloo, brother of Kishan, said that on Thursday he went for work but never came back home. On Friday morning, his body was found.
SHO Kewal Krishan stated that it was a case of suspected drug overdose. However, the picture would become clear after the post-mortem report.
Kishan’s family members said that he was an addict and hence police were working on overdose theory as of now.
In the other case, Abhishek’s family is still not satisfied with the police investigation as on Thursday Dr Ajay Banerjee had met Deputy Commissioner of Police Nilambari Jagdale. Dr Banerjee came back unsatisfied as he claimed that the DCP categorically stated that there was no drug cartel in Ludhiana and drugs were not available easily in the Ludhiana market.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016