While there are no answers to the unsolved questions regarding the death of 21-year-old Abhishek Banerjee who had died due to suspected drug overdose, another body was recovered from Jalandhar bypass on Friday. Drug overdose is being suspected in this case as well.
The victim was identified as 24-year-old Hari Kishan who worked as a driver in a private company. Babloo, brother of Kishan, said that on Thursday he went for work but never came back home. On Friday morning, his body was found.
SHO Kewal Krishan stated that it was a case of suspected drug overdose. However, the picture would become clear after the post-mortem report.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Kishan’s family members said that he was an addict and hence police were working on overdose theory as of now.
In the other case, Abhishek’s family is still not satisfied with the police investigation as on Thursday Dr Ajay Banerjee had met Deputy Commissioner of Police Nilambari Jagdale. Dr Banerjee came back unsatisfied as he claimed that the DCP categorically stated that there was no drug cartel in Ludhiana and drugs were not available easily in the Ludhiana market.