Manpreet Singh, 24, a volunteer of Aam Aadmi Party, was attacked on late Sunday night by a group of workers allegedly from the Bharatiya Janata Party.
The victim suffered fractures and was admitted to the Civil Hospital where his condition is stated to be stable. He is a resident of Jassian road.
His family lodged a complaint at division number 4 but no FIR has been registered yet.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
SHO Rampal said an investigation was on and action would be taken after studying detailed medical reports.
The victim in his statement said that on Sunday when he was standing outside his house some workers from the BJP attacked him. He also identified one of the accused as Karan Sharma from BJP.