Though it is the doctors who often manage patients with stress but on Saturday evening it was their time to take tips as how to stay away from stress in day to day life.
A devotional lecture was given by Sister B K Shivani of Brahamkumaris Ashram. In her one-and-a-half hour-long lecture at APICON 2014, she told medical professionals as to how they should do anger management while dealing with patients. How to improve quality of life and much more.
Sister Shivani said, “One must not get irritated with the repetitive queries of the patients who is already in pain. One must satisfy the patient and his family.”
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The lecture was on much demand by the medical professionals who feel that their long working hours, emergency calls make them stressed and even they too have started falling prey to life style diseases.
Sister Shivani asked the doctors to learn to forgive others. Apart from giving lectures to the doctors, she gave a series of lectures in the city as well. On Saturday morning she spoke on women empowerment and expectations to acceptance at Shanti Sadan of Brahamakumaris at Jhande village.
Apart from devotional talk by Sister Shivani, there was a symposium on spirituality on Saturday evening in APICON 2014. The presentation was given by Dr V Chauhan from Dehradun.