Though it is the doctors who often manage patients with stress but on Saturday evening it was their time to take tips as how to stay away from stress in day to day life.
A devotional lecture was given by Sister B K Shivani of Brahamkumaris Ashram. In her one-and-a-half hour-long lecture at APICON 2014, she told medical professionals as to how they should do anger management while dealing with patients. How to improve quality of life and much more.
Sister Shivani said, “One must not get irritated with the repetitive queries of the patients who is already in pain. One must satisfy the patient and his family.”
The lecture was on much demand by the medical professionals who feel that their long working hours, emergency calls make them stressed and even they too have started falling prey to life style diseases.
Sister Shivani asked the doctors to learn to forgive others. Apart from giving lectures to the doctors, she gave a series of lectures in the city as well. On Saturday morning she spoke on women empowerment and expectations to acceptance at Shanti Sadan of Brahamakumaris at Jhande village.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Apart from devotional talk by Sister Shivani, there was a symposium on spirituality on Saturday evening in APICON 2014. The presentation was given by Dr V Chauhan from Dehradun.