Four persons died when a speeding vehicle of Coca Cola company hit a parked vehicle in Focal Point early in the morning on Tuesday. Three persons were crushed between the two vehicles while the fourth was the Coca Cola driver.
The deceased have been identified as Darshan Singh, 35, a resident of Jagraon; Sewa Ram, 36; Brijesh Yadav, 38; and Amit of Uttar Pradesh.
According to information, a breakdown had occurred in a container in Focal Point area near Dhandari and the container driver had called another heavy vehicle to tow away the faulty vehicle.
Three labourers — Amit, Brijesh and Sewa Ram — were fixing both the vehicles. A speeding truck of Coca Cola company hit the container and the three were crushed to death between the two vehicles.
Truck driver of Coca Cola Darshan Singh suffered serious injuries and he was rushed to hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
In charge of Dhandari police post Gurbakshish Singh said the bodies were sent to civil hospital for post-mortem.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
A case was registered against Darshan Singh who was driving the Coca Cola truck.