The CIA staff-1 of Ludhiana police on Monday arrested two accused with 50 gram heroin and an illegal pistol.
The accused have been identified as Sanjay Kumar of Dr Ambedkar Nagar and Neeraj Kumar of Jawahar Nagar Camp.
The police registered two separate cases under the NDPS Act and Arms Act against the accused and claimed that the accused used smuggled heroin from Amritsar border.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime) Manjit Singh Dhesi told a press conference the CIA staff put a checkpoint on College Road on Sunday. The police recovered 50 gram heroin from their possession and a country- made pistol after frisking. The accused confessed that they had brought the pistol from Meerut.