The CIA staff-1 of Ludhiana police on Monday arrested two accused with 50 gram heroin and an illegal pistol.
The accused have been identified as Sanjay Kumar of Dr Ambedkar Nagar and Neeraj Kumar of Jawahar Nagar Camp.
The police registered two separate cases under the NDPS Act and Arms Act against the accused and claimed that the accused used smuggled heroin from Amritsar border.
Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (Crime) Manjit Singh Dhesi told a press conference the CIA staff put a checkpoint on College Road on Sunday. The police recovered 50 gram heroin from their possession and a country- made pistol after frisking. The accused confessed that they had brought the pistol from Meerut.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More