Two buses collided at Partap Chowk flyover on Thursday injuring 12 passengers who were rushed to various city hospitals.
The accident took place when a Kartar Bus Service vehicle,heading towards Samrala collided with a Punjab Roadways bus going towards Patti in Amritsar.
The private bus driver was turning towards a slope near Partap Chowk when the over speeding roadways bus hit the private bus from the back.
The injured were rush to Civil Hospital while others with minor injuries were discharged after first-aid.
ACP Traffic Deepak Hilori recorded the statement of Harjit Singh,the private bus driver and Davinder Singh,roadways bus driver.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
However,no case was registered till filing of the report.