Two buses collided at Partap Chowk flyover on Thursday injuring 12 passengers who were rushed to various city hospitals.
The accident took place when a Kartar Bus Service vehicle,heading towards Samrala collided with a Punjab Roadways bus going towards Patti in Amritsar.
The private bus driver was turning towards a slope near Partap Chowk when the over speeding roadways bus hit the private bus from the back.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The injured were rush to Civil Hospital while others with minor injuries were discharged after first-aid.
ACP Traffic Deepak Hilori recorded the statement of Harjit Singh,the private bus driver and Davinder Singh,roadways bus driver.
However,no case was registered till filing of the report.