A woman was allegedly stripped and forced to walk around naked while her husband was severely beaten up for opposing “local goons” in Andryan village of Jehanabad.
The couple was allegedly made to go through the ordeal by Shanti Swarup and his associates on June 24 after they objected to trees being uprooted from their fields and damaging of their hut by the accused, police said.
“The couple was subjected to severe beating and the woman was forced to move around in the village naked,” police said.
An FIR was registered last night after Superintendent of Police Sonia Singh intervened into the matter. The couple along with some villagers had staged a protest on Friday outside the Jehanabad police station. Efforts are on to arrest the accused, police said.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party