A 33-year-old woman was allegedly gangraped by three persons, one of them a schoolteacher, who later left her tied to a tree in naked condition, police said on Monday.
The incident took place in Umarda area here, on the intervening night of August 16-17 when three persons raped her and, then, left her tied naked to a tree before fleeing the spot, the FIR lodged by the victim said.
Umarda police station officer Imran Khan said that one person has been detained in this connection, adding that, the accused school teacher is the son of village head.
The woman has been admitted to a hospital, where her condition was stated to be stable, he said.
Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav’s wife Dimple Yadav represents the Kannauj Lok Sabha constituency.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More