A middle-ageD school van driver was found dead in his van, near Seth M R Jaipuria School in Gomti Nagar police station area of Lucknow Thursday afternoon.
Watch What Else is Making News
Sanjiv Sharma, a resident of Alambagh, owned three school vans, and drove one himself. He had reached Jaipuria School in Vineet Khand locality in the morning and dropped off the students there. A few hours later, his blood-covered body was noticed in his van by a passerby.
The van was parked near the school, which is close to the office of Lucknow Range DIG D K Chaudhary. Sharma’s wife Kusum lodged an FIR against three of her husband’s friends, who were his partners in some investment.
Gomti Nagar station officer Manoj Kumar Mishra said the postmortem is yet to be conducted, but prima facie Sharma appears to have been killed by slitting his throat with a sharp-edged weapon. Mishra said the police are investigating the death with the angle of a dispute over sharing of money between the accused and the victim. No one has been arrested.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More