Union Minister Uma Bharti slammed the SP government on Sunday over the deteriorating law and order situation in UP and accused it of “shielding” criminals and rapists.
“There is no law and order in UP. The state government is shielding criminals and rapists,” Bharti said during a press conference here.
“Mulayam Singh Yadav’s recent rape statement has boosted the morale of criminals.” she said, reacting to SP supremo’s statement that law and order situation in UP was better than the other state.
On financial package to Bundelkhand, Bharti said that discussions were held with the Union Finance Minister and it was decided that a review will be carried out.
“There has been a lot of corruption in the Bundelkhand package and the budget earmarked was also not utilised. A special group is studying on the package and it will prepare new schemes to benefit the area,” she added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest