Union Minister Uma Bharti slammed the SP government on Sunday over the deteriorating law and order situation in UP and accused it of “shielding” criminals and rapists.
“There is no law and order in UP. The state government is shielding criminals and rapists,” Bharti said during a press conference here.
“Mulayam Singh Yadav’s recent rape statement has boosted the morale of criminals.” she said, reacting to SP supremo’s statement that law and order situation in UP was better than the other state.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
On financial package to Bundelkhand, Bharti said that discussions were held with the Union Finance Minister and it was decided that a review will be carried out.
“There has been a lot of corruption in the Bundelkhand package and the budget earmarked was also not utilised. A special group is studying on the package and it will prepare new schemes to benefit the area,” she added.