Uttar Pradesh government will soon sign an agreement with Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for a metro rail project in Noida. “An agreement will be made between Noida and DMRC for a metro rail project between Kalindi Kunj and Botanical garden.
The CEO, Noida has been authorised to sign it”, a spokesman said. The decision in this regard was taken on Tuesday, at a cabinet meeting chaired by Chief Minister, Akhilesh Yadav. However, no date for the signing of the agreement has not been finalised yet.
“The distance between these two stations will be 3.962 kilometers. The entire cost of the project will be 845 crores. 80 per cent of the total expenditure will be borne by the UP government and the 20 per cent by the Centre”, he added. The cabinet also approved new tehsils – Kaptanganj and Khadda in Kushinagar district and Bangarmau in Unnao district.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations