- Elections 2014 Phase 6 LIVE: 40 per cent electorate caste vote in first seven hours
- Congress demands FIR against Narendra Modi for 'violation' of model code
- Sonia Gandhi takes on Modi in Gujarat, says he's only worried about chair
- 'Modi critics should go to Pakistan' remark: BJP leader Giriraj Singh files application for bail
- Gandhis entitled to 'stoop' to any level: BJP
- Arun Jaitley
- Arvind Kejriwal
- Narendra Modi
- Nitin Gadkari
- Palaniappan Chidambaram
- Parkash Singh Badal
- Rahul Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Sushma Swaraj
- Uddhav Thackeray
- Aam Aadmi Party
- Bharatiya Janata Party
- Bahujan Samaj Party
- Janata Dal (United)
- Samajwadi Party
- Shiv Sena
- Trinamool Congress
- Left Parties
UP developing, Gujarat only ahead in publicity: Akhilesh Yadav
Kicking off poll campaign in his wife Dimple Yadav’s parliamentary constituency, UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday targeted Narendra Modi saying while SP government was working for all-round development of the state, Gujarat was only ahead in publicity.
“Gujarat is only ahead in publicity whereas Uttar Pradesh is continuously developing,”Akhilesh, who inaugurated 17 projects and laid the foundation stone of 26 others, said while addressing a gathering. He also distributed loan waiver certificates to 7,017 farmers.
Attacking Congress, he alleged that it has encouraged corruption in the past 10 years and has “only made the people cry”.
On his party’s arch rival BSP, Yadav said during the previous government, all government funds were spent on statues and parks while development took a backseat.
Yadav said after a medical college, a paramedical college would also be set up here, RCC roads were being built and other development schemes were being implemented.