Kicking off poll campaign in his wife Dimple Yadav’s parliamentary constituency, UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday targeted Narendra Modi saying while SP government was working for all-round development of the state, Gujarat was only ahead in publicity.
“Gujarat is only ahead in publicity whereas Uttar Pradesh is continuously developing,”Akhilesh, who inaugurated 17 projects and laid the foundation stone of 26 others, said while addressing a gathering. He also distributed loan waiver certificates to 7,017 farmers.
Attacking Congress, he alleged that it has encouraged corruption in the past 10 years and has “only made the people cry”.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
On his party’s arch rival BSP, Yadav said during the previous government, all government funds were spent on statues and parks while development took a backseat.
Yadav said after a medical college, a paramedical college would also be set up here, RCC roads were being built and other development schemes were being implemented.