Mulayam Singh Yadav exuded confidence on the Third Front forming the government at the Centre and said SP will emerge as the single largest party in Uttar Pradesh. He added that the parties, which have not come forth so far will join hands after the election results are declared.
On Narendra Modi deciding to contest from Varanasi, the SP chief said the BJP’s prime ministerial candidate will have to return to Gujarat in the middle of elections. “He (Modi) will have to return to Gujarat in the middle of the elections,” Yadav told media during the 104th birth anniversary celebration of Ram Manohar Lohia at Lohia Park, Lucknow Sunday. Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav was also present.
Asked about his decision to contest from Azamgarh, Yadav said he was only complying with the wishes of the party. Earlier this week, the SP supremo had decided to contest the parliamentary polls from Azamgarh, apart from his traditional constituency of Mainpuri.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations