The Samajwadi Party will begin its campaign for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections with rallies from SP president Mulayam Singh Yadavs home district Etawah and his parliamentary constituency Mainpuri starting October 5.
The rallies are likely to be addressed by Mulayam and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Several other rallies,too,have been planned across the state.
The first rally will be held at the exhibition ground in Etawah. Another meeting will be held at Nainair,10 km away from the district headquarters of Mainpuri.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The rallies are being planned in such a manner that functions related to welfare schemes such as Kanya Vidya Dhan distribution and laptop distribution may also be clubbed with them.
The SP will use these rallies as a platform for putting forth its view over the recent Muzaffarnagar violence. The relief operations undertaken by the government will be highlighted and the BJP is likley to be attacked for allegedly instigating the riots.
The SP has already declared 76 candidates for the 80 parliamentary seats in UP.