The Samajwadi Party will begin its campaign for the 2014 Lok Sabha elections with rallies from SP president Mulayam Singh Yadavs home district Etawah and his parliamentary constituency Mainpuri starting October 5.
The rallies are likely to be addressed by Mulayam and Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav. Several other rallies,too,have been planned across the state.
The first rally will be held at the exhibition ground in Etawah. Another meeting will be held at Nainair,10 km away from the district headquarters of Mainpuri.
The rallies are being planned in such a manner that functions related to welfare schemes such as Kanya Vidya Dhan distribution and laptop distribution may also be clubbed with them.
The SP will use these rallies as a platform for putting forth its view over the recent Muzaffarnagar violence. The relief operations undertaken by the government will be highlighted and the BJP is likley to be attacked for allegedly instigating the riots.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The SP has already declared 76 candidates for the 80 parliamentary seats in UP.