Sitting BSP MP from Sambhal Shafiqur Rahman Barq was on Sunday declared the Samajwadi Party’s candidate replacing Javed Ali Khan from the seat. Minority affairs minister Azam had been demanding Barq’s candidature from Sambhal.
Interestingly, Javed Ali, regarded as the choice of the party’s national general secretary Ramgopal Yadav, was earlier declared as the candidate for Sambhal seat by SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav Ramgopal Yadav had reportedly confronted Azam’s claim for Barq, and had even suggested that he (Barq) be fielded from Rampur, where SP is yet to declare a candidate. Barq, who was a BSP MP from Sambhal, was denied ticket by the BSP.
Besides Barq, the SP also changed its Muzaffarnagar candidate. Former MLA Chaudhary Virendra Singh has now replaced Gaurav Swarup (son of Muzaffarnagar MLA and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs and Urban Development Chitranjan Swarup).
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls