In what counters Congress’s claims of poor development in Rae Bareli and Amethi, the two districts are ranked above Mainpuri and Rampur in terms of implementation of development schemes in UP.
According to the rankings prepared by state’s programme implementation department, Mainpuri — Samajwadi Party’s (SP) president Mulayam Singh Yadav’s parliamentary constituency — is on 56th spot with 96 development schemes and an implementation rate of 72.92 per cent. At the same time, Rampur, senior minister Azam Khan’s home district, is on 54th spot with 89 schemes and a success rate of 73.41 per cent.
On the other hand, Rae Bareli, which ranks 23rd, has 94 development schemes with an implementation rate of 77.30 per cent while Amethi is on 26th place and has 90 schemes with 77.04 per cent of success rate.
Gonda, the parliamentary constituency of union steel minister Beni Prasad Verma, is placed last, on 75th, with 88 schemes and a performance rate of 65.91 per cent.
Other notable achievements are Dimple Yadav’s parliamentary constituency Kannauj with 90 schemes and a success rate of 77.41 per cent. It is 21st in the list.
The chief minister’s home district Etawah is on the seventh place with 94 government programmes and an implementation rate of 80.85 per cent.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Ferozabad, where Akshay Yadav, the nephew of Mulayam, is contesting as SP candidate, has maximum 97 government schemes running there with implementation rate of 73.54 percent. It is ranked 52nd.
Ghaziabad, which has 76 government schemes, ranks first with 84.65 per cent performance. The ranking has been prepared on the basis of performance in implementation of development agenda of CM Akhilesh Yadav.
The state government would prepare monthly rankings for all the districts, which will be put up on the government website within 10-15 days to develop a healthy competition among the districts.
The first ranking chart has been prepared on the basis of performances of districts in November, a copy of which has been sent to every DM for their information.
The state government has shortlisted 115 indices for judging the district’s position in implementing government’s development schemes. The development schemes are part of the 203-point development agenda released by CM Akhilesh Yadav on August 17 last year.
The CM, while releasing the development agenda had said: “I have fixed the time-frame for development work. The government is giving it in writing and you can ask us about the progress”.