In another major administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government transferred 36 IAS officers, including seven District Magistrates (DMs) and four Divisional Commissioners.
While DMs of Etawah, Sultanpur, Hathras, Gorakhpur have been put on waitlist, Shahjahanpur, Sambhal and Bhadohi districts now have new DMs.
The government has posted commissioners at Gorakhpur, Basti and Meerut divisions while Prabhat Mittal, who was secretary, IT and was under-transfer as Commissioner Devipatan Division, has been made Commissioner, Rural Development.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Etawah DM Vidhya Bhushan, who had recently injured himself in a swimming pool and is undergoing treatment at AIIMS, has been
put on the waitlist. He has been replaced by 2009-batch IAS Nitin Bansal, who was serving as special secretary, Irrigation and Water Resources Department.
Among other significant transfers, senior IAS Jitendra Kumar, who was suspended by government for delay in distribution of laptops a month ago and was currently on waitlist, has been made Principal Secretary, Handloom.
Former Lucknow DM Anurag Yadav, who had gone on three-month leave before the Lok Sabha elections, has been made Director, Panchayati Raj Department.
Sanjay Prasad, Secretary, Home and Director General Department of Prisons Administration and Reform, has been made Secretary, Health and Family Welfare.
Rajiv Agarwal, who is holding key posts of Secretary, Housing and Urban Planning Department along with officiating as MD, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has been given additional charge of Secretary, Home as well.