In another major administrative reshuffle, the Uttar Pradesh government transferred 36 IAS officers, including seven District Magistrates (DMs) and four Divisional Commissioners.
While DMs of Etawah, Sultanpur, Hathras, Gorakhpur have been put on waitlist, Shahjahanpur, Sambhal and Bhadohi districts now have new DMs.
The government has posted commissioners at Gorakhpur, Basti and Meerut divisions while Prabhat Mittal, who was secretary, IT and was under-transfer as Commissioner Devipatan Division, has been made Commissioner, Rural Development.
Etawah DM Vidhya Bhushan, who had recently injured himself in a swimming pool and is undergoing treatment at AIIMS, has been
put on the waitlist. He has been replaced by 2009-batch IAS Nitin Bansal, who was serving as special secretary, Irrigation and Water Resources Department.
Among other significant transfers, senior IAS Jitendra Kumar, who was suspended by government for delay in distribution of laptops a month ago and was currently on waitlist, has been made Principal Secretary, Handloom.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Former Lucknow DM Anurag Yadav, who had gone on three-month leave before the Lok Sabha elections, has been made Director, Panchayati Raj Department.
Sanjay Prasad, Secretary, Home and Director General Department of Prisons Administration and Reform, has been made Secretary, Health and Family Welfare.
Rajiv Agarwal, who is holding key posts of Secretary, Housing and Urban Planning Department along with officiating as MD, Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation has been given additional charge of Secretary, Home as well.